Wellcare Pharmacy built the Wellcare app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Wellcare Pharmacy at no cost and is intended for use as is.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Non-Personal Information and Personal Information – Does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information. Non-personal Information is used to monitor the effectiveness of the Site and to consider potential changes to improve the user experience and will be collected through cookies.
- Financial and Other Transactional Information – Certain information may be collected to complete and process the request for service or products, to select and process the payment method, and if applicable, arrange for delivery prescription(s). This information is limited to name, billing and/or shipping address, email address, phone number, and if method of payment is through credit card, information such as credit card name, card number, validation number and expiration date as well as any relevant insurance information should you wish to submit your claim for payment to your insurance payer.
- Transactional Information might be retained subject to statutory or regulatory retention requirements and legitimate business needs, such as order tracking and status retrieval purposes.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide features such as Recommended for You, personalised advertisements on other Web sites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input in addition to maintaining security of your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology Security Techniques Information Security Management System-Requirements".
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information (including sensitive personal information). Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Please contact us in person or by email firstname.lastname@example.org should there be questions or concerns about our website, its policy or use of information, and/or update information we have received.