- Eye Contour Gel soothes fine lines. It reduces puffiness, moisturizes,
refreshes and conditions the delicate tissue of the eye area.
- Biostimulines have a regenerating and moisturizing effect.
- Vitamin A normalizes keratinisation, particularly also of delicate skin due to UV light.
- Vitamin E neutralizes the damage of free radicals and prevents premature skin ageing. Hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin. Panthenol and glycyrrhetinic acid soothe irritated skin.
- Due to highly sophisticated technology it has been possible to incorporate active substances such as the vitamins A and E into the liposomes. They are thus homogeneously diffused and penetrate
deeply and evenly into the skin where they develop their activity.
- Eye Contour Gel has been tested under dermatological and
- Eye Contour Gel is suitable for all skin types. It is to be applied mornings and/or evenings around the eyes and patted lightly into the skin. The refreshing, non oily gel is absorbed immediately.
- For the intensive care of the skin around the eyes, particularly during the night, we recommend the regenerating Louis Widmer Eye Contour Cream.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.